Music 101, a private music school located just north of Boston, is looking for dedicated, caring, and inspiring teachers to join our faculty for the 2023/2024 academic year.
We are currently interviewing instructors who teach:
- beginner through advanced piano
- voice and beginning piano
Music 101 strives to create an environment for both student and faculty growth. Our full-time administrative staff handles all scheduling and student communication. Each teaching studio contains an acoustic piano, high speed Wi-Fi, and central heat/air conditioning. Experienced instructors are always on the premises to help guide teachers when questions or concerns arise with lessons.
(1) Minimum required education: Music Degree or Music Ed Degree.
(2) Prior teaching experience (experience working with children in settings other than music will be considered).
(3) Ability to commit to the 2023/2024 academic year: August 28, 2023 – June 20, 2024.
(4) Ability to commit to a full teaching day (2:30-8:00 pm) on decided upon day(s).
(5) Professional and accountable. Timeliness is a must.
(6) Ability to clearly communicate and provide feedback to students as well as parents/caregivers.
(7) Interest in participating in performance and enrichment opportunities offered to our students outside of lesson time.
(8) Must arrange your own transportation. The studio is located within walking distance/bus route from the Oak Grove stop on the Orange Line.
Application Instructions: Pay range for all new hires is $32 – $38 per hour. The studio is located within walking distance/bus route from the Oak Grove stop on the Orange Line. Please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
57 Upham St
Melrose, MA 01217