1. Shune et al. (upcoming). A Neural Entrainment Framework for Music Intervention in Developmental Dyslexia. [Conference Presentation] Society for Music Perception and Cognition 2022 Conference, Portland, OR, United States.
2. Ren J. & Höhle B. (in press). The interplay between language acquisition and cognitive development. Infant Behavior and Development. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.infbeh.2022.101718
3. Ren, J., Cai, L., Jia, G., & Niu, H. (2021) Cortical lateralization in infants’ lexical tone perception. [Conference presentation]. Society of fNIRS2021, online.
4. Ren, J., Wharton-Shukster, E., Bauer, A., Duncan, K., Finn, A. S. (2021). Events structure information accessibility less in children than adults. Cognition, 217, 104878. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cognition.2021.104878
5. Guthridge, L., Shune, T., Gautereaux, K., Gilbert, J., Ren, J., & Howell, I. (2022). Using Pupillometry to Measure the Effects of Cognitive Load on Singers [Singing and Music Performance]. Second Conference on Music and Eye-Tracking, Frankfurt, Germany.
6. Guthridge, L., Shune, T., Gautereaux, K., Gilbert, J., Ren, J., & Howell, I. (2022). Assessing Attention and Distraction in Solo Voice Lessons [Voice Pedagogy C]. The Voice Foundation: Care of the Professional Voice, Philadelphia, PA, United States.