– Instructor to teach both guitar and beginner piano
– Instructor to teach both voice and beginner piano
– Instructor to teach beginning through advanced piano
Music 101, a private music school located just north of Boston, is looking for enthusiastic, dedicated, and inspiring teachers to join our faculty for the 2022/2023 academic year. Music 101 is committed to providing the best education possible through the use of high quality materials and exceptionally trained professionals who are masters of their craft.
(1) Minimum required education: Music Degree or Music Ed Degree.
(2) Prior teaching experience (experience working with children in settings other than music will be considered).
(3) Ability to commit to the 2022/2023 academic year: August 29, 2022 – June 29, 2023.
(4) Ability to commit to a full teaching day (2:30-8:00 pm) on decided upon day(s).
(5) Professional and accountable. Timeliness is a must.
(6) Ability to clearly communicate and provide feedback to students as well as parents/caregivers.
(7) Interest in participating in performance and enrichment opportunities offered to our students outside of lesson time.
(8) Must arrange your own transportation. The studio is located within walking distance/bus route from the Oak Grove stop on the Orange Line.
Application Instructions: Pay rate for all new hires is $32/hr. The studio is located within walking distance/bus route from the Oak Grove stop on the Orange Line. Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a hard copy to us at 57 Upham Street, Melrose, MA 02176.
57 Upham St
Melrose, MA 02176