Key Notes School of Music is seeking Piano, Violin, Voice and other instrumental teachers for 2020-2021 school year.
Dates: September 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021
Apply by: August 20th, 2020
Base Salary: $35 + per hour (depending on your experience)
Key Notes School of Music provides lessons to students of all ages in the comfort of their own homes. We currently serve Greater Boston area. We offer flexible schedules for instructors and our director of musical instruction will meet with both the students and/parents prior to beginning any lessons.
(Due to Coronavirus pandemic, you might be teaching online lessons in September until things get back to normal. )
Teaching areas : Mostly Greater Boston (Brookline, Newton, Lexington, Milton, Quincy, Canton and etc…)
All teachers go to students’ houses to teach. (In-home lessons)
– Flexible and willing to teach students of all ages and skill levels.
– Professional, helpful, encouraging, friendly, and on time.
– Responsible for all emails, texts and calls.
– Bachelor of music or Master of music needed (in process)
– Able to create custom lesson plans for students.
– Eager to help students reach their goals.
– Piano skills for all instrumental teachers. (At least you could teach beginner level. Ask further questions.)
– At least 2 years of teaching experience in English.
– Be able to provide your own transportation.
IMPORTANT : We also require to do 50 state background check for each teacher.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and references (at least 2 people, one of them should be your private student, younger students are better) to email provided before August 20th, 2020.
Key Notes School of Music