Music 101, a private music school located just north of Boston, is looking for enthusiastic, dedicated, and inspiring teachers to join our faculty for the 2021/2022 academic year. We are currently interviewing instructors for piano. Ideal candidates will possess teaching experience for students of various abilities as well as ages. Only instructors who clearly demonstrate a passion for teaching and creating a welcoming, engaging environment for students will be considered.
(1) Minimum required education: Music Degree or Music Ed Degree.
(2) Prior teaching experience (experience working with children in settings other than music will be considered).
(3) Ability to commit to the 2021/2022 academic year: August 30, 2021 – June 24, 2022.
(4) Ability to commit to a full teaching day (2:30-8:00 pm) on decided upon day(s).
(5) Professional and accountable. Timeliness is a must.
(6) Ability to clearly communicate and provide feedback to students as well as parents/caregivers.
(7) Interest in participating in performance and enrichment opportunities offered to our students outside of lesson time.
(8) Must arrange your own transportation. The studio is located within walking distance/bus route from the Oak Grove stop on the Orange Line.
Application Instructions: Pay rate for all new hires is $32/hr. The studio is located within walking distance/bus route from the Oak Grove stop on the Orange Line. Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a hard copy to us at 57 Upham Street, Melrose, MA 02176.
57 Upham Street
Melrose, Massachusetts 02176 United States
Music 101 Studios