Music 101, a private music school located just north of Boston, is looking for enthusiastic, dedicated, and inspiring teachers to join our faculty for the 2021/2022 academic year. We are currently interviewing instructors who can teach both voice and beginner piano. Ideal candidates will possess teaching experience for students of various abilities as well as ages. Only instructors who clearly demonstrate a passion for teaching and creating a welcoming, engaging environment for students will be considered.
(1) Minimum required education: Music Degree or Music Ed Degree.
(2) Prior teaching experience (experience working with children in settings other than music will be considered).
(3) Ability to commit to the 2021/2022 academic year: August 30, 2021 – June 24, 2022.
(4) Ability to commit to a full teaching day (2:30-8:00 pm) on decided upon day(s).
(5) Professional and accountable. Timeliness is a must.
(6) Ability to clearly communicate and provide feedback to students as well as parents/caregivers.
(7) Interest in participating in performance and enrichment opportunities offered to our students outside of lesson time.
(8) Must arrange your own transportation. The studio is located within walking distance/bus route from the Oak Grove stop on the Orange Line.
Application Instructions: Pay rate for all new hires is $32/hr. The studio is located within walking distance/bus route from the Oak Grove stop on the Orange Line. Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a hard copy to us at 57 Upham Street, Melrose, MA 02176.
57 Upham Street
Melrose, Massachusetts 02176 United States
Music 101 Studios