Ways to Give
Making a gift to Longy is easy! You can make a gift in one of the following ways:
- Give Online. Click here to make your gift securely online.
- By Mail. Simply mail a check to the Office of Institutional Advancement at 27 Garden Street, Cambridge, MA 02138. Please use this form (pdf) when mailing your gift.
- Donor Advised Funds. Click here to recommend a grant using DAF Direct.
- Gifts of Stock. By transferring your stock to Longy, rather than selling it and writing us a check, you can avoid paying some or all capital gains taxes and reduce your reportable income. Stock transfer instructions can be found here. Please contact Sue Pekock, Director of Development, at for more information.
- Matching Gifts. Corporate matching gifts are company-given contributions that match the contribution of their employees. Companies will often double or even triple the amount of your gift. We suggest consulting your Human Resources department to inquire if your company will match your contributions to Longy.
- IRAs. Congress has once again made it possible to give through your IRA. Visit our IRA Gifts page for more information and to see if you are eligible.
- Planned Gifts. Planned Gifts including bequests through your will, charitable remainder trusts, and retained life estates. To request more information about planned gifts, please contact Sue Pekock, Director of Development at
FOR MORE INFORMATION
To explore how your gift can support Longy's programs, to receive our mailings, or to become involved, please contact Institutional Advancement at 617.876.0956 x1784.