Artist Diploma Applicants
- Deadline for Submission - January 5
- Application for admission, including all required supplementary materials
- Pre-screening video recording of a full recital program (include accompaniment when applicable), uploaded in the online application
LIVE AUDITION GUIDELINES
- Based on the results of the pre-screening, the Director of Admissions will invite finalists to perform in a live audition on February 26.
- Candidate must prepare a full recital program, with accompaniment, of contrasting works representing your full range of artistry.
- Candidate must provide their own accompanist.
- Live auditions will be evaluated by a panel comprised of the President, Dean of the Conservatory, Director of Admissions, and faculty members or outside guests.
All candidates not selected for the Artist Diploma will be considered for the Graduate Performance Diploma at the discretion panel.